Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Official Invitation - Come see me as Helena in DREAM!

It feels strange to be doing my Official Invitation to see me in a show I haven't even begun rehearsing for, but it is my custom to do this about a month away from our performance dates. So I'd like to cordially invite all you lovely friends and lovers of Shakespeare to come see me in...

based on William Shakespeare's
A Midsummer Night's Dream
Adapted by Kimberly Davis Basso

A dreamy take on Shakespeare's most delightful comedy - 
mischief makers, frolicking fairies, 
eloping lovers and wanna be actors
featuring Michael Molineaux, Amy Joy Laffin, 
Wendy Bellevue, Maura Smith, 
Nicole Brandner Seddon, Rick Chason, 
Phoebe Roberts, Jonathon Plesser, 
William Bloomfield, Nick Martucci, 
Adria Orenstein, Alex Diorio and Kelly Dinsmore

8pm on August 25, 30, 31 September 6, 7, 8
4pm on September 8

At the Atlantis Playmakers Theater

380 Cambridge Street (Route 3A)
Burlington, MA

Tickets are just $13.50 in advance! Tickets at the door are cash only, $20 on Opening Night August 25 and Closing Night September 8 and $15 for all other performances. 

You will be in for the treat of seeing me play Helena against the talented Jonathan Plesser as Demetrius, as well as Mr. Nick Martucci in the role of Quince! To purchase tickets, just click on this link!

I would be delighted and honored to see you all there. <3>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...